Tuesday 17 December 2013

EMINENCE The Organic Skincare

This will be my last blog for year 2013 as I will be away for the Christmas season :) So, I hope everyone has an awesome X'mas celebration and let's together joying into year 2014!

Eminence is an Hungarian brand since year 1958. In Malaysia, sole distributor is My Beauty Cottage (MBC). I am lucky to have it in Malaysia shore and my deeply gratitude to MBC for introducing this magical and PURE skincare line. In KL, have 2 shops and in PG have 1 shop at Paragon Mall. Jurlique has no travel size for me so I checked out MBC which located opposite Jurlique shop. Till this day, I thank God for directing me to walk into this shop to enquire about Eminence products. The shop is captivating like English Cottage Style - which all girls find it lovely and will walk into the shop :)

First thing I noticed when I walked into the shop was I was being greeted with a very warmth welcome from the beautician/s. Very friendly I would say so. Next, would be the MEGA Pricing!! OMG!! Very expensive ranging RM200 over till RM400 over per bottle/jar. At least at Jurlique, the minimum is RM100 over for cleansers. Since, I had wrecked up my bill with Jurlique products and facials, so I asked for travel/trial set. Oh my my...they do have :) So, I bought 1 trial set for normal skin - cleanser, exfoliating, masque, day cream, night cream. All in small cute jar. Put into a wooden box!! All these at the cost of RM238. Do not fret, the products are worth their prices. DEFINITELY WORTH IT!! You may ask WHY? Because it contains full pure organic ingredients which they have their own farm growing them. Good for the environment as no harsh ingredients plus for every product that is being sold, they will plant a tree. As a proof, the beautician turned a masque jar upside down without the cap on - no dripping, no sliding away - it just stay put..intact..solid...All you need is a peasize of the product and dilute it with a few drops of water before you blend it and apply on face. If prefer thicker layer, can apply without emulsify with water. So the products actually is lasting and most important of all, it is pure ingredients without pre-emulsified. That is why when using need a few drops of water. Usually, I will spray 1-2 pumps of my toner mist onto my moisturizer instead of using tap water. For exfoliant and masque, I will use tap water. I was recommended Stone Crop gel wash, toning mist and masque. Which I love them all especially masque. I cannot go without it and I am in the midst of finishing my jar of masque.

The con for gel wash is no bubble and no foam or whatever..so I am not that used to it yet. But was told it is very gentle for skin eventhough I feel nothing. I do not need to fret as it cleanses well plus if I am worried, I can rub a lil longer. I am deeply in love with the day and night cream. Because when I ventured into this brand, that particular day was my 2nd facial with Jurlique. The MBC beautician saw my bare bruised face and dry skin which allow her to recommend me most suitable products to me. She already recommended me my suitable products on Day 1 comparatively to Jurlique beautician which resulted me wasting my money on unsuitable products. So, I started Eminence on that very same day I purchased..Instantly, my skin moisture PH being balanced up and redness reduce greatly the next morning when I woke up. Happily without dry-ness and tightness anymore. That was how it captivates my heart :) Since, then I have diligently using Eminence day and night with once a week scrub and 3 times stone crop masque. Simple and fast!!Absorb fast too and does not leave greasiness and I think it hydrates well cause, I have less oil production. Finally, redness once again back to its' original at bay :) So far, no breakouts. Started this on 29th Nov 2013 until today.

Last week, I went back to get another trial set for Clear Skin, comes with a pouch - Probiotic cleanser, Probiotic Masque, Willow-Bark Booster Serum in droplet glass bottle, Probiotic moisturizer. This is targeting acne prone skin so it is too dry for my skin but is good for congested area plus once a while detox for my skin. I am not suppose to use this as my daily regime but once awhile when that time of the month comes :) You know what I meant :) But, I have been using the booster serum daily. Booster-serum can be used together with masque/moisturizer with 2-3 drops or use on its' own. I always use it along with my masque/moisturizer. I only can say that my skin is recovering fast from my congested skin after using L'occitane Divine range and also dry and tightness from Jurlique. Importantly, I do not need to worry what I put on my face - the products are amazing with natural smells of fruits and plants that give nutrients to my skin to fight against harsh environmental and also my lifestyle.

2 days ago I bought my very first original size product from MBC. It is called Tropical Vanilla Cream SPF 30. It is sunscreen, apply after moisturizer without the need of emulsifying. Honestly, it has vanilla smell so soft and calming. I just love it. Too good to be eaten :) For 60ml - RM438/jar. All right, I lavish and pamper myself :) 2 days ago was also my very first experience with Eminence facial spa. I LOVE IT!! Much better than Jurlique or anywhere else. Once again, it is PURE AND NATURAL. No machine involves!! All by hands with top grade Eminence products. I was welcomed with foot spa before proceed to facial. Organic means their concept is hygiene :) Need to clean your feet first before you lie down with their comforter over you. I am a frequent facial person and it does not occur to me what hides inside those sheets. When the therapist pointed out it may be unhygienic to have everyone's feet inside the sheets without changing the sheets daily. Besides foot massage, next head and neck massage then only the facial starts. While on masque, will have shoulder and back massage. The extraction was good as I do not feel pain. Was told very yellowish and black white/blackheads. She asked whether my sunscreen now is very oily or tinted type as products that are very oily to my skin will cause yellowish whiteheads. So, I invested on Eminence sunscreen. I am amazed with it. No oily plus stays matte almost whole days. Less oil production comparatively Clinique SPF40 Sunblock. Indeed is much more oilier as I need to blot my face twice when I am using it. Eminence sunscreen promises high hydration, must be working effectively as my skin produce lesser oil. For facial session, welcome with a cup of tea, end with a cup of tea and 3 slices of orange :) I felt calmed and relaxed and dozed off during my facial pampering :)

Always the first is BEST as sales gimmick. Will review again next year after my 2nd visit. My little beauty advice will be stick to pure and organic products - Skinfood the most economical, if you can afford please try out Eminence. I guarantee no regrets!! Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year to all of you:)!!

3 comments:

  1. EMINENCE The Organic Skincare. This will be my last blog for year 2013 as I will be away for the Christmas season :) So, I hope everyone has ... eeminenceorganic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good sharing, some personal sharing here, Lelan Vital Organics Natural Origin skincare contains a patented multifarious from ‘Golden seaweed’, a boat plant harvested through the coast regarding Brittany, England, see detail at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/lelan-vital-organics-natural-origin-skincare/

    ReplyDelete