Tuesday 17 December 2013

UPDATES** on Jurlique Products

A Merry Good Morning to everyone..festive season is getting closer now..like I promised before that I will blog on the progress of using Jurlique products. Shall we?! :)

My first purchase practically did not work for me as the moisturizer not hydrating enough for me. Caused me redness getting worse and dried flaky skin with very uncomfortable tightness. So, I went back to the shop to get consulted again. This time, I bought my 2nd purchase consisting :- Calendular Cream and Calendular Lotion. Cream would replace the lighter version of moisturizer which did not work on me and the Lotion was suppose to treat congested or pimples area by using cottonpad. I found the Lotion is working great on my skin as it de-congested my congested area..:) Plus, it helps on redness and sensitivity of skin. Barely a month, I had used up to half a bottle and it costed me RM200-300/btl. Cream comes in huge tube and since only use pea size, it made it cheaper than the Lotion as both around the same price. After shifting to Cream, my skin is much soothed from previous tightness and dry-ness.

BUT, I did not give this brand a second chance long enough..hehehe..being the itchy butt girl, I ventured into another brand which the shop is right opposite Jurlique shop, it is called EMINENCE (sole distributor: My Beauty Cottage in Malaysia). I will blog about Eminence in my next blog later.

Let's move on to Jurlique Facial Spa:- My first visit was relatively pampering and the outcome was refreshed and relaxed. However, on my 2nd visit, it was not that promising. First, on my very first visit, I had told the manageress that I did not like machine type of facial, preferably natural by hands but I did acknowledge on the Oxygen machine for my package. My first facial therapist did carefully on my fragile skin skillfully which resulted me non bruised and comfortable after-facial session. Eventhough dealing with the Oxygen machine, she kindly avoided on my eye areas plus kept a distance from my face. Practically I did not feel uneasy except abit of water dripping at the sides which she handled wisely.

On my 2nd visit, was handled by another therapist. The extraction part was horrible. Throughout my facial, the only thing that left me scarred was PAIN. I became phobia to it..hahaha..after the session, the therapist asked me how I felt..I told her 1 word - PAIN. She felt embarrassed and had the gut to tell me it was suppose to be like that because congested. I was even more congested when I came for my first visit, right???!!Anyways, she used UV light machine for antiseptic and anti-bacterial. I am not sure what that machine is called though. I told her, my first visit the therapist did not use this on me and I requested pure facial not machine. She responded me by saying "Oh is a must for antiseptic purposes. Today your skin is much more congested" Well, FINE..moved on to Oxygen machine, not only did she did it around my eyes, she actually use the thing very closely to my face as I felt the thing poking my skin on off basis. I found myself having breathing difficulties too. Maybe I am a sinus person so I feel uncomfortable. So, byebye to Jurlique facial.

Conclusion: The products are so-so to me. As I do not continue after around 2 weeks, I cannot give a better review to it except I wasted loads of money to seek the proper products on my skin since the manageress has poor knowledge on determine what products suit me or not. And the 2nd facial really scares me to hell! A very important note is I do not break out when using Jurlique products. But, I find it hassle because need several steps on daily regimen. At least, was what the manageress told me that I need to use - mist, lotion, moisturizer, essential oil (which need to prepare a small glass bowl of water and drip 1-2 drops of the oil and use a cottonpad to soak it before applying onto face), sunblock. I will prefer simple 3-steps than to preparing this and that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment