Tuesday 21 January 2014

H2o+ - Your Skin Needs of 8 glasses of water

Yes..Exactly, H2o+ is my alternative skincare to Eminence. H2o+ products are much and alot cheaper. Additionally, member gets 10% discounts on all products and 5% discounts on sets. It has collagen drink too. Member entitles to monthly promotion and for Jan 2014 - Buy 2 cleansers and get 2nd cleanser 50% off and Feb 2014 - Buy 2 boxes of collagen drink and get 3rd box free. So, I am going to snatch the collagen drink next month :)

A SHORT STINT WITH BOBBI BROWN

Let me briefly intro why I got myself involved with H2o+. I bought Bobbi Brown Hydrating series - Gel Cream moisturizer and Toner. Even though I felt good as in non oily, give a sheen look and yet non sticky, however, after using just a few days, red patches appeared. Is an allergy reaction to me. If you follow my blogs, you will come to Mary Kay post that also caused me allergy reaction. So, I stopped using Bobbi Brown and my allergy stopped and recovered.

H2O+

Since, I am an itchy hand girl (hehehe...likes experimenting new brands), I roamed the entire Gurney Plaza and eyed on H2o+ stand alone boutique and danced over to enquire :) Many years ago, when I had pimply face, I remembered I tried before H2o brand. Not like it. H20 with the + sign is their new re-branding and this year they have new packaging too. Surprisingly, just work well to my skin. I bought myself gift set of Oasis range. Is a hydrating products with transparent blue color with marine smell. Almost can pass as swimming pool or open ocean smell  and the color is exactly like un-polluted sea :)

The set comes with mist, hydrator booster, the infamous 8 glasses water moisturizer, eye stick and cleanser. I bought SPF30 Lotion as sunblock. I know I already have Eminence sunblock that can last me half a year or more..hehe..I just want to try it out. Cleanser - blue pearl color with beats..not much, but just nice for daily exfoliation wash. I use it at night only. Easy lathering up and no tight feeling after wash but skin feels smooth and clean and fresh too.

Mist - Acts as my toner. I just mist my face with this on cleansed skin. Hydrator Booster Serum - Gel texture at the bottom of the bottle with water above it - transparent blue. Shake before use to give it a good mixture before pump out 2 pumps on palm and blend with 2 palms before pressing gently on skin. Initially, the promoter recommended me to use only at night unless during day I feel not enough hydrated, I may use it day & night. I have been using this day & night, skin no longer feel dry or tight as I am in constant air-condition environment and I am naturally dehydrated skin. It gives a light sheen look. Skin no longer dull look.

Hydrating Treatment (the infamous moisturizer that claimed to give skin 8 glasses of water needs) - I extremely love this product. Is gel type with transparent blue and smells like sea. As moisturizer, apply after serum and spread evenly and lightly pat for skin absorption. Sheen look. Gives skin more luminous. Drawback, needs awhile for skin to absorb and lightly sticky too. But it does not clog pores neither oily. I suppose it keeps my skin hydrated, sebum tends to function less so my skin has less blackheads too. Plus, I notice my pores are not that visible. Skin abit plumps up from 8 glasses of water that skin needs. Especially so dehydrated skin like mine. No break out so far. Soothe my skin so my redness is not a problem. Keep my skin hydrated (maybe the booster serum helps too as it claims to work deep down our epidermis), so less sunburn effect.
As sleeping mask (treatment), after wash, I will mist alot on my skin then apply thickly of the treatment gel. It will not absorb as it is thick layer but it can dry up become abit sticky, just spread evenly and leave it - go to bed. In the morning, skin is refreshed and hydrated. No need to use cleanser in the morning, straight wash my face with running water. Surprisingly, non oily or greasy, easily wash and you can feel clean with no residue. Best of all, no break outs!! I do have break outs when I use Laneige Sleeping Pack, but H20+ treatment gel is not breaking me out. :) I have been using as treatment twice weekly.

Hydrating Lotion SPF30 - Initially I thought is a day moisturizer with spf. Will cut down my facial regime. Some people will use it singlely but I use it on top of my moisturizer. Recommended by the promoter. Blue cream texture and not oily. Just spread evenly and skin just drinks it. Lightly press for absorption. So far no break out also a good alternative to Eminence. Conclusion, skin sebum is controlled well. Skin hydrated so less problem and importantly keep my skin moist through out the day. I have been using H2o+ for 3 weeks now. Pricing ranging RM99 - 159.00. Oasis range. Matured skin products always cost more. Members get further discount so I personally feel this brand is worth trying.

I was given Night Oasis™ Oxygenating Rejuvenator, I use it as night moisturizer and day is the hydrating treatment gel. So far so good, I find this night moisturizer is better to use it at night than hydrating treatment. More hydration. A good one to use when sleeping under air-condition. No break out too. Night Oasis™ Overnight Eye Complex, use it daily at night. As I do not have problem on eye area so I do not know how fair this is. But I prefer this to stick. Is gel type also need awhile to absorb. Hydrating purpose so I suppose around eye area, skin will not feel dry and can help on lines prevention.

Happy Chinese New Year all!! May all have abundance of prosperity, health and wealth!! :)

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!



No comments:

Post a Comment