Tuesday 21 January 2014

UPDATES** On Eminence Products/Facial

Hi all!! Jan 2014 almost is up..so fast isn't it? :) Before welcoming Chinese New Year, let me updates abit of my last post. I had my second facial experience with My Beauty Cottage (MBC) which carries Eminence products. I just fell in love with my facial spa ONCE AGAIN...AAaahhhHhhHh....so calming and relaxing..one just cannot deny this luxury pampering session. You can LIKE them in Facebook to receive its' updates..and you will come to know a few beauty magazines editors highly recommend Eminence facial spa. The only drawback of this brand is the pricing. :)..is indeed way too costly. One can alternatively find other brands that suit one's skin. No doubt, Eminence products indeed concentrated which is highly nutritious to skin. You can see and feel almost instant results. I spent on its' facial course, cost me RM2000++. I am going to stick to this for my monthly facial regime because I love to be massaged from head to toe :)  Best of all, they use hand and organic products without any machines. Always after facial, skin is alot healthier and better. What I like is, they will give me some trial size products to suit my that day skin. Maybe not everytime just when necessary.

Let me go in depth, on my 2nd visit, I had allergy red patch on my cheeks due to Bobbi Brown products and my skin was very sensitive too (redness and flushing). So the beautician was so kind to give me 2 trial size Tokay Ice Wine masks and 2 trial size Rosehip Whip Moisturizers. I was not given any on my 1st facial but on my 1st facial, my skin was normal. That is why I love it and felt touched when they even considerately help my skin out. Generous I would say :) Ta Da! my skin just soaked up everything and hence recover already. not even a week of my facial with the trial products given. I really appreciate and thank them. Making my sign up worthy!! My 3rd visit will be in Feb 2014. Very looking forward :)

As for the products, so far I have no negative write up. Because all just work wonder on my skin and almost NIL trouble given to my skin. I do not remember I have any trouble with the products. Making this brand a very good choice if you can afford it. I only purchased Tropical Vanilla Sunscreen - RM438/jar (please review in my last blog). By far, I must give credit to this sunblock, the best sunblock ever. Non oily or non greasiness at all and keep your skin hydrated whole day!! So is a keep for me :)

Because of the pricing and at the same time I just spent a bomb to sign up its' facial course, I do not intend to use its' skincare products. You know, I kind of broke after monthly of purchasing different brands with my own pocket money and try those out before blogging of my testimonials..hehehe..so, I am giving my pocket a rest. But, I highly recommend this products if you can afford!! Fret not, No pimples breakouts..so Ladies, rest assured :)

Conclusion - Sunblock and Facial a keep for me. Due to budget, I forgo its' skincare. I do love its' masks, so later on I may indulge on its' masks when my financial is not that tight.

3 comments:

  1. I’ve read your previous post about trying this skincare product, and it’s good to know that your skin actually yield great benefits from it. But yes, you really have to give your wallet a rest. Unfortunately, highly-effective products and treatments tend to be expensive. It’s worth it, but you’ve got to consider your priorities if you are in a tight budget. I think it’s better to stick for healthy lifestyle and diet, until you are financially recovered enough to restock your beauty shelves. Have a lovely day!

    Jackie Wong @ MIAMI Institute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Day!
    Hi, thanks for viewing my blog. Yes, indeed need good financial planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog..! I really loved reading through this article. Thanks for sharing such a amazing post with us and keep blogging...
    about eminence
    australia visa consultants
    express entry visa consultant in india
    immigration services in pune

    ReplyDelete