Friday 23 May 2014

The Body Shop Skincare Products

Aloha! Time for another review blog..hehehe..Now is the time TBS is doing its' annual sales up to 70% in store or via online. Once again, I cannot resist the temptation, so I went to 'have a look' :) In the past, around last year I tried its' whitening range called Shiso. For sensitive and acne prone skin, is a big no-no to use this range or any other brand of whitening range products. Resulting blemishes popping. This time my haul is entirely different types of products:-

Vitamin E Toner Translucent thick liquid consistency. Abit stickier than other toner is because of Vit E oil is added. Pour generously on a cotton and pat/wipe across whole face avoiding eye areas. Smell of cottony light flower scent which does not linger but very relaxing. Packaging in pink plastic bottle with pour out cap. Easily absorb without residue behind. Face instantly feel fresh and hydrated. For AM use, will make you refresh and recharge before your day kicks in, PM use, will make you relax after a busy day and prep your mood for bed.

Nutriganics Drops of Youth So called plant stem cells for skin boosting purposes. In other words, stem cells for facial skin. Comes in a posh glass green see through bottle with a special droplet, instead of press and release the rubber tube, this one comes in white plastic push button from top. To be done with cap closed. Transparent liquid consistency. Is water based. Easily absorb. 2-3 drops on fingertips and warm with fingertips before slight patting all over face then spread across the face & neck from bottom up with upward motion. Stated for faster cells renewal instead of 28 days cycle. Smoothing and hydrates skin for first sign of aging. My experience : pores seem refined, less blackhead & whitehead!!Thumbs up! Skin absolutely smoothen and more radiant as days pass. Use AM & PM after toner. Light oragnic smell, not fragrant but does not linger. Almost nil smell. Is a must have item for all females.

Vitamin E Overnight Serum In Oil This is another must have item for all females. Is oil based but is not oily to the skin till the threat of causing clog pores or acne popping. Rest assured if you are blemish prone skin. Everyone knows Vit E is very good to skin so does Evening Primrose Oil. I have heaty blood so making me sick whenever I tried to consume vitamin. I had tried taking those to boost my skin but was not helping instead landed me sick most of the time.Cannot eat? Nevermind, paste on face instead :) Vit E is not only good in conditioning skin but it also helps in fading scar faster. So, combo with faster cell renewal (Drops of Youth) and Vit E serum oil make skin healthier rapidly and weak layer rapidly mended naturally by their natural ingredients. Transparent oil consistency. Not thick oil but lightweight type. 2-3 drops on fingertips, warm it up and pat lightly before massage from bottom with upward motion. Easily absorb without greasiness. Smell of flower cottony, stronger than its' Toner but does not linger long but boost your inner calm on you before bed. Definitely, helps you sleep well and soundly throughout the night. Packaging in posh pink glass bottle with white rubber droplet. Use PM only, after Toner - Drops of Youth. Promise up to 8 hrs hydration and I guarantee this is true!! Because I wake up with moist dewy skin. And soft and smooth. Must be combo of above 2 items.

Vitamin E Hydration Cream Day cream with the same smell in all products of Vit E range. Consistency is lightweight cream with faint pink color. For me is not sufficient hydration during day. Abit dehydrate feeling but not very bad. Went back to the beauty advisor, she said I can add a drop of Vitamin E Overnight Serum In Oil, blend together before spreading across face. Packaging in pink plastic jar with black plastic cover.

Tea Tree Pore Minimiser To be used AM after moisturizer, before makeup. Helps in term of shine free. Matte whole day. Tea Tree is very good for pimples skin and this greenish plastic tube is handy to give acne prone skin anti bacterial and de-clog pores. I have been having acne popping around my nose on and off for the past year, after having this for a week, I do not see any congestion besides pores much more refine. Consider, keep my skin in tip top condition. Prevent acne causing agent inhabiting in my skin.

Application for AM - Toner - Drops of Youth - Vit E Hydration Cream - Pore Minimiser - Sunblock
                        PM - Toner - Drops of Youth - Vit E Overnight Serum In Oil

For pampering, drop 2-3 drops of Vit E Overnight Serum In Oil into Vit E Hydration Cream, mix well before applying onto face during night. Will give much better result.

It has been a week since I started, full range as mentioned above around 2-3 days. Initially, I incorporate Drops of Youth & Pore Minimiser into my Shiseido Ibuki regime. So far so good, no outbreak yet. Instead, I see great improvement and help to my skin. Radiant and smoother than before. And Yes! THE TWO POWERFUL ELIXIRS are all a woman needs. I give 5/5 ratings. Best than my trial of K-Haul.

From now till June 8th is TBS sales so please visit www.thebodyshop.com.my now to view its' pricing and products or head down to TBS nearest to you. This is my reason of reviewing these products now so that to whom are interested to try out and worry of wasting money if it does not work out on you, at least now is the time to get these haul in cheapo price. If it works on you, is added bonus, if it does not work on you at least you get the items in discounted rate. With my sensitive and acne prone skin, I AM ALREADY SO SATISFIED, I am sure all of you out there will too. Is a very good brand which is cruelty free and earth friendly and the best is the pricing is economical. Plus, have frequent sales, regardless, mega or small. I just placed and online order this morning. Will review the products after try out. By then I will updates on above mentioned products whether sustain or failure like K-Products.

------------------------------------DO GOOD TO COMMUNITY---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment