Thursday 17 July 2014

NEUTROGENA - Hydro Boost, Ageless, Fine Fairness Skincare Review (PART 1)

With all my trial and error for a year plus now (hehehe..), Neutrogena is my latest stick to it skincare regime for almost a month now. Is time to give this brand its' due recognition :) I do not remember how I landed myself to this brand but I do remember why I moved to this brand though. 2 months+ ago, I had almost flawless skin, many told me that after using SKII, one cannot change brands because skin will get very ugly. So, I was thinking maybe it can control me to stop wasting $$$$$ on skincare anymore. Also, I found out I was pregnant. No wonder I had good skin. So, I invested on a set of SKII, very good respond but only lasted me 3 weeks as soon after I got miscarriage and gradually pimples made their way out. Hehehe..During SKII, skin was dewy soft and healthy glow. My skin is easily redness but during that time, it did not get burnt even though I was out in the heat during the day. I still looked amazing. After 2 weeks into it, pores really less visible. Even though after 3 weeks, mild pimples did pop out, only 1-2, did not inflame at all. Meaning, no swollen redness or got worse and very fast recovery. I have since stopped using was because I was afraid would get worst. I remember when I was much younger, in my 20s', I did try SKII products and was a total failure and my skin was in a damaged. Moving on ----- > current skin condition/concern: dehydrate, redness, pimples (only if use wrong products and mostly on chin area), anti-aging

Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub & Toner

The scrub is mild enough to be used as cleanser day in and day out daily. I have been using in such way for almost a month now and is finishing soon. It has orange color beads, does not dry out immediately after wash instead leave skin soft and smooth. Smells peachy.
The toner is one hell amazing transparent liquid that gives skin cooling sensation. Smells minty and refreshing. Also to be used day & night. Pour on cotton and wipe all over face.
With this combo, it really lives up to its' acclaim name. Blackhead indeed lesser and really help on pores by minimizing the size. Larger pores are less visible and impurities are lessen because now it does not build up deep into my pores anymore. The products claim to have an ingredient that fight blackhead build up agent. Skin is alot more refined.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Essence & Water Gel

Both come in blue plastic container. Essence with a pump and Gel in jar type. Both comes in light blueish opaque white gel formula. Both also gives very cold cooling sensation to skin which is kind of lasting I would say. Very refreshing and calming to skin so much so I feel good all the time whenever I put the skincare on. I can feel myself giving myself a very good breathing so as my skin too, breathing good and respond to the skincare VERY WELL!! Some of my trial with other brands I did mention they were good but this range is superb and better than those I had tried before such as Skinfood, H20+ and TBS. WHY SAID SO? Well, once again it lives up to what it claims for - 400% hydration to skin. Yup! A very good hydrating moisturizer and essence. None in the market I tried so far gives such good hydration to skin. Since using, my skin has no redness at all. Moisturizing enough in air condition environment (day & night am in air-cond) and good enough under heat as well as I do not get burnt during my lunch hour out. Hydratingly plump up my skin. With such good hydration, my skin has no tendency to any skin concern. Since using, no break out at all, and skin is getting better and improving as days passed. Additionally, with such outstanding hydration, it really controls sebum. Say bye bye to oily and large pores. Skin is matte even on first application.

My skin now is almost flawless. I have not reach such level before no matter how good some brands to me, they cannot give me such result. This is the only brand, a picky friend of mine (also one that likes to pick on my skin as a topic) finally said, 'What skincare are you using now?...must be good..your skin is in such a good condition' ... hahahaha..Woohoooo!! Previously, no matter how well my skin is, always will have pimples mark (on the way to recovery) but always took awhile to fade off and also will have 1-2 new poppings. Now, since I have no new ones coming out, scar is fading away faster than before, hence, giving me a new identity of finally reaching flawless skin :)

The Hydro Boost range claims to have progressive released system, I must salute to this new research. I think it really works as I can feel my skin is hydrated throughout the day and night. Lasting hydration. Most products claim to be Hydration or Hydrating range but it does not last longer than 3-4 hours. With Neutrogena, is another successful story to tell. Even I wash my face in the evening (after work), my skin is still hydrated. Basically, now my skin is hydrated 24 hrs/ 7 days a week :)





No comments:

Post a Comment