Thursday 17 July 2014

NEUTROGENA - Hydro Boost, Ageless, Fine Fairness Skincare Review (PART 2)

Neutrogena Fine Fairness Lotion SPF30+

My current sunblock is Shiseido SPF50+, by far my best sunblock which really protects me from harmful sunrays and prevent me from sunburn 360 degrees, is finishing soon. So, I am on a hunt to get new sunblock. Yes, I know I can always repurchase but I prefer to try new one especially Neutrogena. Since, it gives me good result :) In Malaysia, it does not cater Clinical Fine Fairness range (only in Singapore, lucky me my bro is in Sg and is coming for a visit. So, I got him to get me the range). The range in Malaysia is Fine Fairness. A little different research but same targeting to spots and brightening purpose. Back to the name above, can be used as day moisturizer cum sunblock or over Hydro Boost moisturizer gel. Either way, does not break me out. No redness so can conclude somehow protect me from sunburn. To be used alone, when noon comes, abit oily not much but good enough as glowing. Does not need to blot as it is not annoyingly or burden to skin. I just feel slight glowing to my skin. With SPF and also a whitening product, like many, once applied to skin, skin is instantly brighten and shiny.
When use over Hydro Boost Gel, when noon comes, no oiliness. Matte and glowing outcome. Since then, I have been using in such way and so far so good :) It is packaged in white color plastic pump bottle. White sticky lotion.

Neutrogena Ageless Serum & Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Cream

Ageless range comes in red color packaging. Serum in plastic pump bottle and cream in a plastic jar. Both are stickier/richer opaque gel cream than Hydro Boost range. So far, no breakout. Purpose I try this range is because I am a mom in my 30s' and I see sagging on my cheekbones area. Many anti-aging products I tried before were not successful as prone to give me acne. Since, Neutrogena works so well on me, I give this range a try. Firming is what I need. I still cannot tell whether it works or not as I only use these combo at night and yet is alternate days. I am afraid to spoil my whole regime again. So, now I take things slowly. But for sure is plumping and hydrating to skin as well.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mask Sheet & Hydrating Mask Sheet

HB is in its' iconic blue packaging and the Hydrating is white packaging. Hydrating is all along in the market but HB is the latest launched. Both to me are the same, Hydration purpose. Both cutting and design of the mask are identical. Also, by far the best design mask. I am now on 3rd box of the mask. 5pcs per box. The mask adhere very well to skin without slipping off. Cold cooling mask throughout 15 mins on face. The mask gives me a feeling of firming too as it is tightened to skin as minutes pass by. I mean, suck to my skin tightly. One hell of a good mask. Better than the others too. Thirst quencher to dehydrate skin.

All the products I tried so far have no fragrance. Even it smells, it does not linger. All products can be purchased at Guardian or Watsons or participating pharmacies. The advantage of it is always on sales and on certain period will have even more slash price. Eg., when I purchased Ageless, that 7 days period were 20% discount and I remembered well that a serum cost RM80+ and that day I bought for only RM60+.

A brand that is not costly and yet effective plus convenient to purchase at anywhere. The effectiveness is by far better than my other trial brands for the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment