Sunday 7 September 2014

Review on Lancome Skincare - Hydra Zen, Visionnaire

Good Day to all lovelies!!
It's been awhile since I last blog on beauty products, I have been testing out Lancome skincare for a month now. My previous experience with France brands were not satisfying (L'occitane & Clarins). Both break me out, especially L'occitane. Both need not help on my dehydration redness too. When testing out Lancome, my skin is alot more stable than before - much more hydrated and only menses pimple occur when the cycle comes which resulted only 1-2.

Lancome Alcohol Free Toner I got this as free gift. Come in travel size blue transparent bottle. Water with refreshing smell. Application - wipe with cotton day & night on cleansed skin. A good toner for sensitive skin as it is mild and conditioned skin well. I do not see any effect after a bottle use neither any cons as well. No speciality apart a typical toner.

Lancome Hydra Zen Moisturizing Aqua Gel I got this as free gift. Come in travel size pinkish transparent bottle. As the name itself, indeed a unique type of toner. My first experience with gel type toner. The gel is transparent with lightly flower smell. Application - direct on palm, spread around the face after blend with both palms and lightly pat to absorb. Easily absorb without greasiness. Zen means calming plus the hydration, well really combat stress skin very effectively. I highly recommend to stress or dehydrated and redness skin people to try this range out. Skin instantly moisturized. Will definitely re-purchase.

Lancome Hydra Zen Cream-gel Moisturizer Bought this for RM200.00 per glass jar. Opaque with pink cap. A good type of moisturizer for day & night specifically for combi-oily skin. Neither rich nor too light texture. Application - usually I will warm in between my middle and ring fingers before pressing on cheeks, forehead, nose then chin. Spread/blend from inner to outer after that. Start from chin and slowly up (this way will give skin firming and better absorption for our pores). Finish it with lightly pressing. No oiliness or greasiness. Fully absorb. Leave skin moisture plump. With lightly flower scented, well make my day :) The gel cream is in white color. I do not feel any dehydration occur during my 1 month trial, so it is a good moisturizer for air-conditioned skin even at night.

Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector - Wrinkles, Pores, Evenness Bought this for RM200++ (sorry, I can't remember) Ocean Bluish plastic pump bottle. White emulsion type. Application - 1 pump for full face. Warm in between fingers and spread all over face even eye areas. Lightly pat for better absorption. Day & night after toner before moisturizer. I came across a review mentioned it contained silicon and can cause congestion and break out for unstable skin. So far, I have neither of those happen. So, I do not know how true that claimed was but mostly depend on individual skin. On the contrary, my skin responds to it extremely well. Very positive result. Only after a day used, I can see visible result on my large pores became tighten. Needless to say, after a month, it kind of stays that way - my large pores seem smaller now. No muscle on our face skin, that is why pores become large cannot shrink. But this outstanding serum can help on tightening and firming of skin. It claims to combat on 3 things (Wrinkle, Pore and Evenness), I can confirm it really works on 2/3. Besides positive result on my pores, my skin is smooth with no more uneven tone. I used to have red dots on my cheeks, but now totally disappear. As for wrinkle, well I am in my early 30's and I do not have any visible wrinkle that I am aware of so I cannot tell whether it really works on that. I can never use serum, regardless, of any brands. Will break me out. But it does not happen with this plus it helps to boost my skin condition. Another finding is it helps to clear impurities inside the pores. I can feel my skin is clean and light. If I have a congested area, takes 3 days to heal - 1st day slightly pain and bump appear, 2nd day pain is intense but by noon come, disappear followed by pus appearing without any inflammation and finally 3rd day recover.

Lancome  Galatéis Douceur Gentle Softening Cleansing Fluid Face & Eyes One of the best makeup remover. My another like is Shu Uemura cleansing oil. But now this has my heart being replaced :) Bought it at RM150 per 400ml plastic white pump bottle. Great isn't it? Is affordable. Cleansing white milk. More on watery milk texture than the typical milk cleanser formula. After blending on skin, it becomes emulsifies more watery. Best is it is cooling on contact to skin! Usually when I double cleansed my skin, always will feel tight or overly dry as I have very thin layer of skin that is why my face is prone to sensitivity or acne. But this cleansing fluid is really outstanding. Not only does not trigger my skin, it actually soften my skin plus can clean around eye area. A good to go in a hurry to clean away eye shadow/base. For intense eye make up with mascara, best to use eye makeup remover. Nicely scented as well though not strong. Application - 4-5 pumps.

Lancome Mousse Eclat Express Clarifying Self-Foaming Cleanser Another one of the best foam cleanser I ever used. Flowery scented. Does not over dry my skin after my cleansing fluid. Can be used on its' own ( eg. in the morning or at night if without UV or Makeup). Clean quite well. Come in white plastic pump bottle. Bought for the price of RM100 per 200ml. Application - day & night, 1-1.5 pumps for entire face.

Through out my month long and still on going, I do not have any redness or break out occur. No dehydration or over drying too. Skin is much more resilient. Is affordable for certain items like cleanser and toner because it comes in RM150/400ml. Can use for several months. Serum and moisturizer are slightly expensive but does not require to use large amount hence, is durable. Importantly, I see result day after day and motivates me. This brand really give me faith and I am much more confident to leave my skin to Lancome expertise. I do not know why I am afraid to try out new brands now after landing my hands on Lancome. Maybe, I really do want to keep my current condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment