Tuesday 9 September 2014

TIPS: Daily Skincare Regime for Day & Night

As promised, there you go my personal solution for acne prone and redness with visible pores skin.

Day

I always start off my day with Lancome Foam cleanser in the morning. Pat dry with face towel instead of all in 1 towel or body towel. Best to keep bacteria or germ at bay. Use warm or room temperature water instead of hot/icy cold. Next, apply Lancome Hydra Zen Moisture Aqua Gel toner by hand. Followed by, Lancome Vissionnaire Skin Perfector serum then Lancome Hydra Zen Cream-Gel moisturizer. Last but not least, Sunblock. I always favoured Eminence tropical sunblock and H2O Plus CC cream SPF30+++. Then you are good to go already :) Alternatively, if you like a more mattify skin, can dust over loose powder to set your skin. I always favoured Clarins Loose Powder because it matches my skin tone well and it also sebum absorbing well very matching and suitable to my needs. The pearlecent makes skin glowing. Looks Au Naturel.

Night

Use Lancome cleansing milk fluid on dry skin. Tissue off then rinse and wash with Lancome Foam cleanser. Pat dry with face towel. Use warm or room temperature water. Follow the same steps as above, only to add in eye cream/gel after serum before moisturizer. If you favour to use eye care in the morning, also use it after serum before moisturizer. Then you are off to bed with a good night sleep :) I do not have specific eye care that I am addicted to, besides over the years, I find The Body Shop Nutriganics Eye Cream is best for me. Since started using, I do not encounter tired and dry eye area anymore.

Fast and simple steps to keep your skin fresh and clean.

You can learn more on all products mentioned on my blog page.

Additional Treatment

Neutrogena Blackhead daily scrub is a must have for large pores skin. I always use this after my cleanser on alternate days in the evening. The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Scrub on once weekly basis (when using this, do not use Neutrogena Blackhead daily scrub), to keep pimples causing at bay. Apply a layer of Shiseido Purifying Mask or Innisfree Pore Clearing Mask (both are mud mask), leave it on for 5 mins (Shiseido)/ 10 mins (Innisfree) before washing off. For more intense pampering, you can put moisture mask - Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sheetmask or The Body Shop Vitamin E wash off moisture mask. Sheetmask, leave on for 15 mins before removing and blend the remaining essence to be fully absorbed into skin and apply moisturizer. Wash Off, leave on for 10-15mins then tissue off before wash with water (the Vit E mask is abit oily from Vit E oil). After that, apply your usual Night regime. Note: Moisture/Hydration mask can be done on daily basis even without purifying mask or scrub (since both cannot be done on daily basis). After Neutrogena daily scrub also good to have mask of any kind as long as can be done on daily basis. You will reap with good plump hydrating skin. Hydrated skin will keep problematic away.

Consume Help

I strongly detest to have oral medication to help on pimples or skin appearance. Is very unhealthy. If you do need to opt for such way, please seek professional consultation such as dermatologist. As for my personal health way is to take GNC 10x Probiotic. I got myself into this for almost half a year now, the reason behind was pediatric advised me to give my son probiotic to keep good bacteria inside to fight off bad bacteria to avoid falling into sickness too frequent. Because there was one period of time where my son always had diarrhea and also flu and cough. For child, can take Gainbac Probiotic on any pharmacies.
Back to my blog, GNC 10x probiotic to be taken daily in the morning on empty stomach 30 mins before breakfast. One pill Once a day. Over times, I realized my skin is alot better and have less congestion. Not long ago, I came across an article also recommend people to take probiotic to help to achieve better skin.

Please remember transformation does not come over night. Be consistent for weeks or months. You will be fruitful when the time comes and you will learn to cherish more and your happiness will be your motivation to keep going on healthy diet and proper skincare for your skin.

Hope this help and enjoy trying out my ways :) Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment