Thursday 29 January 2015

New Year New you: Eversoft Skinz Youth Recall Skincare Range

Gong Xi Gong Xi...

Often Chinese New Year is related to REDNESS AND RED PACKET..Let me bring you to the redness and goodness of skincare for your skin. Now, Eversoft is having a promo pack for CNY. Consists of:-


  1. Deep Action Micro Cleansing Oil
  2. Hydra Clean Cleansing Foam (Normal Skin) & Deep Moist Rich Cleansing Foam (Dry Skin)
  3. Hydrating Toning Lotion
  4. Firming & Refining Essence (Face & Eye)
  5. Hydra Glow Firming Cream SPF30 PA++ (Day) & Ultra Rich Renewal Firming Cream (Night)

Is inspired by the timeless beauty of Japanese women, hence, the 5 steps regimen being formulated. After 2 weeks of usage, according to the direction/method of each product, you will experience a porcelain skin (to be more appropriate, is skin transformation). Can get this brand at leading pharmacies/guardian/watsons. Very economical price and yet with promise being delivered. Who says, high end brands the only way for good skin? You can achieve it with Eversoft Skinz, a drugstore brand!!

The cleansing oil is up to par with Shu Uemura cleansing oil. Abit thicker but does the cleaning job very well for my skin type (large pores around nose area, combi skin (T-zone oily; dehydrate cheeks), redness). As for the cleansing foam, lather the rich cream into foam before washing on skin. A little goes a long way because it can lather very well even with pea size. Some may say stripping but not on my skin. I do not feel tight after washing but I do feel refresh and moist skin after that. No doubt, double cleansing will give skin overly cleansed but subsequent steps will nourish the skin back. So, fret not.

I highly recommend Hydrating Toning Lotion. By far the best toner for drugstore level and also as par as Kose Sekkisei Lotion (even better I think :) ) Really speaks for itself as promised on the label - hydrate skin up to 24hrs. I do not break out with this and I guarantee that it really does hydrate my skin through out the day. When I tried Hada Labo Lotion, I broke out and plenty of oil seeds on my forehead. Next best thing for oily skin is, enough hydration means less oil secretion so I highly recommend this toner to oily skin. Through out the day, my skin is matte dewy. No tight feeling, no dehydrate feeling and keeps secretion at bay. So, I am very very satisfied and love this toner alot!! A wonder for combi skin too - nourish/hydrate area as needed. Can be used as face mask - drop a face mask sheet onto the lotion and put on for 5 mins and VOILA!!! a plumped up skin. Could not be better with the price so cheap and yet deliver wonder to skin.

My skin rarely can accept serum. In my previous blogs, I rarely tried serum and even I did, not very satisfying. Plus, I cannot use nourish cream or too potent to my skin, will surely break me out. But age is catching up and I have issue with elasticity so I am craving to try firming cream. So far, none I tried work accept this range. I am quite surprised though. First thing first, the serum is not rich texture and easily absorb into skin compare to upmarket/drugstore brand that I have tried before. Best, for eye and face so safe pocket money :) Is delicate to eye so people with sensitive skin can use this potent serum. No after sticky feel. By now, after 4th steps of the regime, you can feel skin is already soft and supple.

Last but not least the moisturization part. Good news to lazy people LIKE ME..hehehe...Day moisturizer is already equipped with SPF 30 PA++, is sufficient for our daily life. Moist my skin throughout the day and protect my skin from sunburn. I have less redness when I am out. So, a thumbs up. Matte finish with plump up skin. As for the night cream, is nourished enough under air condition and also good for dry/dehydrate skin. Woke up with dewy skin but not oily skin.

Toner-Serum-Day & Night cream :- apply upward circular motion. 
Serum for eye area :- apply from tear duct to outer corner of eye. In and out till absorb.

Remember: Do not drag skin too much. Do not put too much pressure on skin. Light stroke and finish off with patting for better absorption and blood circulation.

Conclusion: worth every penny u spent. is so cheap and effective. I do not see any visible firming as i have visible undereye/cheekbone loss of elasticity. Still exist but I am only few days into it. So, I am going to give it some time. If happens overnight, I will be worried of the chemical used in it. hehehe...One thing for sure is obvious transformation on my large pores. my pores is less visible...alot less visible. Less oil production so pores are not enlarged and also less impurities to clog my pores, hence, help on my pores. No break out so far. Hydrate my skin real well than my previous skincare that I had tried. None live up to matte skin through out the day. The best that I could reach to was less secretion which need me to blot my face once a day. With this skincare regime, I entirely do not need to blot. At the same time, I do not feel tight/dehydrate. Some products control shine too much but not enough hydration will also cause our skin secrete more oil instead and will cause skin tightness. 

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? HEAD TO YOUR NEAREST GUARDIAN/PHARMACY/WATSONS TO GET THE PROMO PACK NOW!!

I bought mine at guardian at RM95.90. Without night cream , so have to purchase night cream if you want to at RM33.xx. Now Guardian is having sales. Please do check out Eversoft Skinz website for more details. As my focus is only sharing my experience and outcome result after tried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment