Wednesday 22 January 2014

My Adorable Handsome Prince Of Mine - Age 4

It is been awhile since I last blog about my life with my precious little boy. Give my blogs a rest from beauty blogging :) This year my son will turn age 4. Time flies and I still cannot believe how I survive those years of mother love chores. He has grown so much now, can talk well, understand well and most importantly, he is behaving well. I am so happy and proud of him. On my many blogs ago, I did mention I transferred him to a new school name Whyte House. He is still attending. Thumbs up! It educates, coaches and grooms my son into an independent and well mannered boy.

At the age of 3, he already eats, brushes his teeth, self cleaning and wear clothes all by himself. Plus, he keeps away his toys after playing. He obeys us and listens to our reasons. He may have his little run down time especially during sickness or on medication but he is now alot better to care for comparatively to younger days. What makes him significant from his pros is I have a little feeling that he is a thoughtful boy. Whenever I think of his thoughtfulness, my heart is always touched and feel bless to have him. God is very fair, I know I deserve my boy very much than others. At very young age, his mummy has a place in his heart. He will always ask for 2 sets of things because one is for his mummy. Eg. When his granny is having apple, he will ask for 2 slices - 1 for him, another for me. He is a considerate boy too, Eg. During dinner once, he asked my dad to eat the chicken, he said was nice and followed by do not eat the bone, must spit it out. Bone cannot be eaten. You will vomit...aaaww...how nice of him :)

We do not pamper him much but we love him. So, at the early days we do not give in to him much but we always show sharing-ness mindset with him. Eg. cartoon vs non cartoon movie, he will ask to watch cartoon but at times we allow, at times we will say non cartoon first, we watch first, later will let you watch. Only 1 TV set so sharing. Food wise, if he wants more shares of his own portion, I will say the food is for everyone to share around, so you cannot have more than the rest. He obeys. Whenever, I say this is to share with mummy, remember to leave some for me...and each time without fail, he will save some for me. We always bring him to toyshop to play on weekly basis, but he is a good boy never asks to buy. We already set his mentality that go to toyshop - cannot buy, play only. He knows but of course need hard work to educate him on this and to make him understands buying is when daddy and mummy said so.

What makes me proud is my hard work pays off :) I remembered very well that when he is age 2..was the worse moments. Struggling with parenting..hahahaha...As days pass by, me too on learning stage - on how to communicate with my son to bring out the best in him. Special Thanks to the teachers and friend in teaching me as well, otherwise, my son shall not thrive as at these days. Is still too early to tell, I know, but I am always a grateful person and a strong believer in karma and life, I hope my son will grow up healthy, wealthy and prosperity with abundance of happiness.

Parenting does not end here, still continue and will go on and on till my very last breath!! He shows loves and caring as how I bestow on him. So, all parents out there, remember, you are what your kids be in future. That is why always people will say parents are very important as a good role models. Do not rely on school but self patience and learn together with your kids. Seek advice if you are new parents. Is ok to make mistake as we are only human and we do have our first time, but always admit wrong and apologise. You want your kids to be responsible and always apologise on their own mistakes. So that they can grow from it. Is what I am doing. Now, my son knows how to say sorry and thank you. Nevertheless, as parents we need to always nag on our toddler because to keep them in check and in line, sometimes they may forget too. Keep reason and remind them until they have the mentality of acceptance.

Once a dear friend of mine mentioned to me that many parents mistake by changing their kids behaviour instead of mentality. But mentality is the core to raise a bright and good natured kids. Is still early to teach my son about money. But lately, I have been using money term with him. Not as in calculative but as in daily needs such as, do not waste electricity because pricey, so when not in use must switch it off. He may or may not understand the importance of money yet but frequent bringing up and shares examples to him may help his mentality. I do not enforce but I pretty much want his acceptance of understanding. I am starting to teach him not to waste food. Besides waste money, do not waste food because there are children or people around the world without proper source of food and water. He may not understand compassion but he finishes off his food and repeats after me whenever I remind him of poor people.

So many things to show and teach him. Still a long road/path to walk...I hope the path is brightly lit for him.
God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment