Thursday 27 September 2012

My Personal Make-up Experience

I love to paint my face. Hehehe...I started to make-up when I was in my teens. Since then my skin has been a disaster. Perhaps, I did not cleanse well and when I was hit with problem, the more I rushed to recover it, the more mistakes I had done. So, in the end besides not helping, my skin resistance got worst. After more than a decade, I started to make-up again.
      My skin improved alot since giving birth. So, I gave make-up a try. Kick start with:-

Dior

Tried Skin Nude Liquid Foundation and Pressed Powder. The liquid foundation contains spring water so during application can feel cooling effect on skin. Finishing is very nice and natural and yet not thick. The powder can add to control sebum. Hence, skin looks matte throughout the day. If oil does happen, just blot it with blotting paper or tissue off. Skin will look instant matte and fresh. No negative reaction to it. A very good products to try on.

Clinique

Since I am prone to breakouts, I tried Even Better foundation and Mineral Loose Powder. Result - disappointment. First, the foundation is thick and visibly obvious one has put on a foundation. Second, the loose powder looks cakey. It is even worst when noon comes as face tends to be oily and instantly skin looks darker and powdery uneven-ness. No negative reaction to it. But not recommended.

Laneige

Thumbs up for this brand make-up. Used Dual Foundation and Loose Powder. Perfect combination and absolutely natural finishing veil. Even right up till the end of the day. Will not feel something sticky on face instead comfy and fresh. No cakey effect and after blotting away the oil, skin still look matte and fresh. Even out skin texture and pores are covered visibly. 100% no negative reaction.
     Tried BB Cushion Foundation. It is sweat-proof. Cooling on application as it contains spring water. But not suitable for pimples skin as it may cause breakouts.

Voila..If you have been following my posts, my previous post was on Skincare. Now, my skin is very much improved after using Kose - radiance, refine texture, pores shrink, no reddish skin..so, I no longer apply foundation. I simply enjoy my current face. Looks so much moist and plump :)

Present, I still use mascara and liner on off basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment