Sunday 21 July 2013

Finally I am AmWay member :) - All About Artistry Skincare Personal Review

A very good morning to everyone! :) I am in extreme good mood :) First of all, I am driving my new car, my son is getting used to go to school already, and my new skincare regime is awesome..So, how can I not be in superb mood :) YES! YES! After my Mary Kay disaster, I hope AmWay sustains in my life. Let's talk about skincare first before I move on to supplements.

Frankly, I started 2 weeks ago and counting. I am using YouthXtend Cleanser, Illuminating Radiance lotion & moisturizer cream, Skin Renewing Peel mask, new add on are Vit C + Wild Yam treatment, Scrub, and Sunblock SPF50+++. In my previous blog, when I am using 3-steps regime, skin already shows signs of improvement - such as the red spots have beginning to show signs of recovering/disappearing, pimple marks recover fast and pimples mature fast and recover well. Importantly, my redness under control. Many skincare I reviewed, either not working or even work, the redness still exists once I am under sun exposure or heat. Surprisingly, Artistry gives me longer calmness and radiance - even under sun/heat exposure. Mostly, I am greatly satisfied is on the red spots. Cause, is disappearing and skin is smoother with mask and scrub. No breakouts is an added bonus. What I am happy and satisfied than the other skincare I had tried is my skin shows signs of improvement day after day which keep me motivated and have faith in its' skincare. Plus, I believe it really gives me true hydration as skin not that oily anymore. My faith has brought me to the next level by trying its intensive treatment of Vit C + Wild Yam - cause me no breakout and I can see my skin is slightly more healthier and radiance with Vit C, it greatly helps on marks and recovery. As for scrub, so far cause me no severe damage like other scrub I have tested which gave me redness or burnt. Surprisingly, my skin is smoother, slough away dead cells and at the same time cause no damage :) Usually sunblock with SPF50+++ will give me oily outcome (Sulwhasoo is, so I have put it on hold...hehehe), yet another wonder by Artistry, amazingly & fantastically, it is NOT!! So I love it!! Basically, my skin is always radiance which is a wonder to me and oiliness + redness are at bay. Conclusion, skin is healthier and smoother with the right glow. I do not know how long will it lasts but I hope this will sustain in my life. We will see how it goes after 2 months :) I also put on hold on La Mer as its' sunblock dries my skin. Without using La Mer sunblock, Artistry just as comfy as cotton :)

All of the products I mentioned above blend and absorb well and fast into my skin. Leaving no sticky after-feel. The Illuminating Radiance series has a relaxing & calming fragrance which does not linger long. What I like about AmWay is once a member will get to buy the discounted price whereby Mary Kay is more on business minded. I need to purchase a certain amount to deserve a specific percentage discount - meaning the more I purchase, the higher the % is. But, Mary Kay gives no such result and faith to me. In other words, all my past skincare trial, either not working for me or even it did, it was not lasting. Many a times, I left home feeling great but it was not lasting, not durable in the heat/air condition. I do not know how to describe Artistry but please bear with me for another month or so, for my updates. If I sustain that long, meaning AmWay products really like many of the people I know told me its' products are of top qualities. Honestly speaking, it really gives me lasting radiance without redness and skin is indeed healthier day after day.

My detox program has ended yesterday. Consisting of fibre, bifidus & milk thistle. Bifidus yes but milk thistle will finish these few days as for fibre can last me a month. The detox program I meant was the combination of the 3, since 1 already finished and another is on its way finishing, I consider my detox has concluded :) I just need to finish off the fibre. I started the protein + Bio C program which was told both combine will give collagen. I chose Green tea flavour which is tasty. It serves as healthy drink for my breakfast as I am not a breakfast person. So far so good. I bought Kid's Vit C for my son and he is loving it too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment