Tuesday 22 October 2013

Skinfood - After 3 months of using and still counting..

Hi, everyone!! A nice weather to blog...rainy season lately :) Another month has passed..Welcome to October! A month full of fun and activities - Pink Ribbon for Breast Cancer & Octoberfest. But for me, well, always and my favourite beauty blogging :) So, I am sure all of you would like to know how fair this skincare on me:-

Firstly, if you are a new reader on my blog, please read my previous blogs to know my skin condition as well as my habit of ALWAYS CHANGE NEW SKINCARE ON A MONTHLY BASIS..hehehehe...whether or not my personal review reliable or not, is majorly up to individual. But, my skin definitely response fast on the skincare I paste on it :)

Secondly, if you are my follower/s then you know very well for a brand to sustain more than 2 months and still ongoing, means this brand is very reliable and good.

Lastly, YES!! Skinfood sustains in my life as my beauty regime must have!! I love its' wash off masks, scrubs and skincare as well as sheetmasks. Practically, everything in the shop I use are good and satisfactory in Malaysia weather - hot & humid & dry throughout the year; plus during rainfall in air-condition harsh environment. The hand lotion/essence absorbs fast and do not leave greasiness. Argan oil hair mask/condition really works wonder on my frizzy dry hair.

I realize that to keep my skin hydrated and calmed, I need my masks on a daily basis. Which is what I am doing so for the past 3 months without fail. I very much prefer and love wash off masks. The new scrub I have tried is Black sugar honey mask. A thumb up!! The Acorn Jelly mask also a wonder. I have no negative comment on this brand as it suits my skin as well as hair and body very well. Just nice on our weather - the products reacted refresh & clean.

Ever since I start this brand, and also after 2 months of using, people around me started to feel the difference on me and commented I look good and have much healthier skin comparatively to previous. After a few days into using, I personally can feel the difference. So, I know that the masks help to soothe and calm my skin - less redness, the scrub and skincare keep me away from breakout - at the same time, pro-long use, enhance my skin condition to much healthier level and resilient too!

2 comments:

  1. very good post..! my friend also keep on suggest me to use skinfood product. but im still cant open my heart to use it, since many product disappoint me..but lastly I choose on herbaline. read your blog before u use it for a year. good I think. hee
    me also got problem pimples at chin area.. arghh
    *y I cant find any follower in your blog? is it private? very good post indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U shd try skinfood. Coz it caters to varieties skin needs. Mild n effective without triggering skin. It gives healthier inner epidermis. Skin like us, not only we target no breakout, important cell renew too. Shed off pimple marks or red spots for clearer skin. For chin pimples, link to colon. So makesure u have healthy n clean colon. I pass motion on daily basis but that does not guaranttee clean intestinal tract. My skin improves greatly after taking fibre. Other brands i blogged did not maintain or enhance healthy skin. The result not lasting. So good luck to u!!
    *i am amazed i can find a follower on my plain blogs. I sincerely grateful for having same prob follower that enjoy reading my postups :)

    ReplyDelete