Monday 25 May 2015

Getting to know Neways - Green, Natural, Against Animal Testing

Many are not aware of the existence of another MLM brand called Neways. Just like Amways and other types of MLM. I will not go into all the products as I only tried out selected items which I highly recommended. Neways claimed to be very natural and safe without animal testing and is a Green brand. I am into beauty blogging for 2 years now, I detest oral medicine to keep skin beautiful and I have no good result from drugstore collagen - Kinohimitsu but I highly recommend and is a must to every woman that is seeking beauty beyond years - Beaute Nectar from Neways. It is unlike collagen drink, it is made of plants and berries for skin goodness though it helps on peptides (which collagen does). The normal collagen cannot see any result plus give me bloated body with overflowing of menses and worse not helping of my skin at all.

Beaute Nectar is otherwise. Does not affect my menses and is result oriented. One can see after taking 3 bottles. Skin is radiance, even skin tone and the best is redness indeed subside. No longer that blushing. The con side is after a month, I find myself become plump. Hahahaha...not bloated but become plump. Hence, not to waste my effort and money, I diligently taking it for 3 months before stopping. Then I will find alternative way to maintain it. It comes in 12 bottles/box of RM198. Is super costly. To stop halfways is not that wise. After achieving my favourable skin, I chose Collastin collagen to maintain my skin. The famous anchor Amber Chia recommended it. So I gave it a shot. 24 sachets/box of RM168. More or less the same as Beaute Nectar, also from plants and berries plus Rose..so it is in dark pink drink. Tasted berries. Beaute Nectar is sourish so is taken after meal. Gastric people makesure to have full meal before taking Beaute Nectar, however, Collastin is not acidic so is taken on empty stomach in the morning. I will not take this for long as I was introduced to Royal Jelly which cost around RM8x/box from another MLM company called NCI. When I was small, my mom had been taking royal jelly so did my grandma. But they bought it at Chinese Hall. My mom had stopped consuming, not because of any harmful thing but mainly the person she used to bought it had passed away so did the shop had closed down.

As for Neways products, I find the Sunblock is best and outstanding. Non greasy neither cause any oiliness after hours of wearing it. Visible help on sunburn meaning will not cause my delicate skin red even expose to sunlight. Definitely non clogging pores. All my years in trial and error of skincare, each day when I double cleanse by using cotton to wipe off method, I saw yellowish cotton but not when I am using Neways sunblock. The cotton still remain white. So I know how good this product is. Best part is do not need to double cleanse when only wear its' sunblock. I tried only wash single time, still not causing disaster to my skin. Plus will not give greasiness during the day. This is one of the best sunblock ever that most importantly suit my skin best which I did not get such result from other brands.

Another rave product is Wrinkle Drop. Totally water based serum in droplet plastic bottle. Very good product. Can use on eye areas. Helps on scar recovery and pimple is visibly shrink with no inflammation. Suppose to help on fine lines but I have no lines issue so I do not see how true to it but for pimples and scar I do see result instantly so I bet it speaks. Thumbs Up!

Tried Moisturizers - Aftersun Lotion and AM moisturizer. Both mild to my skin with no breakouts. Alas, not hydrate enough. I feel tight after hours later. Will not give me too much grease pan compare to other moisturizers. Somehow not too bad products. Just that I feel there is always an alternative and space for me to seek much better one or suit me one.

Mouthwash and toothpaste - said to be abled to use on adult and child. To me, so so products. Still prefer my Darlie paste. hahahaha...Mouthwash indeed a miracle water in a way. I gargle when I was about to feel sorethroat, just heal the next day. Good one for mouth odour. I tried before when I had onion or garlic food, rinse it and you have fresh mouth. But to me, not so necessary.

Body wash - also adult and child. Can re-purchase. Have bubble and easy to wash. Can feel it is mild as no stripping. Is colourless and odourless.

Bare in mind, Neways is natural and safe products. Very gentle to even consume it. That is how confident their company is. So it depends on individual thinking, if you prefer such products, is worthy to use Neways products. Price reasonable except the Beaute Nectar which is costly. Bath and skincare are reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment