Thursday 18 October 2012

My Personal Review of Skincare Products - Part 2

If you have been following my blog, I blogged on a skincare review in Sept. I am solely using Kose products for almost 3 months now. I cannot describe how remarkable this products are to my skin. With simple words to describe will be - Magnificent, Superb. Like I said before, each time I was hit with bad skin condition, Kose is the only rescue remedy to my skin. This is my 3rd time returning to Kose regime. Since I am now into my 30s', I am mature enough not to skincare-hop again..hehehe..HOPEFULLY..:) Right from my teens till now, almost 2 decades into using Kose, I think this is the right products for me to settle on.

The Infinity range is superb and really delivers moist into skin. Skin feels comfortably throughout the day. Simple steps - Lotion & Serum. So, is a thumbs-up for busy women on the go. Easily absorb into skin which is good as it can function the benefits as promised in the ad for healthy glowing moist skin. Astringent is not a must but I do use. It is a toner used after serum, for tightening pores so that it can control sebum secretion. Face won't easily oily and can last throughout the day with matte cum radiance skin. The secretion won't be much, just nice to give skin radiance. For night regime, after cleansing will use Clear Force - acts like scrub but it is in liquid form by using cotton to rub against face avoiding eye and lip area - remove impurities - for daily use.

Comparison between Infinity Oil Cleansing Cream and Seikisho Cleansing Oil - I prefer Seikisho cleansing oil because when contact with water, easily wash off as for Infinity oil cleansing cream, when contact with water, still can feel some oiliness on the surface. Pro and con will be these items are for makeup removal or double cleanse purpose. So in long run, in order not to strip skin, best is use Infinity over Seikisho. Since after this step, will use a facial cleanser. For sensitive skin or acne prone skin, best is not to over strip skin. My personal recommendation will be use alternately.

Seikisho facial soap is very good for acne prone skin as it contains an ingredient that curb pimple from forming. Also, during cleansing will remove melanin and other impurities that cause pimple breakouts. Skin feels clean and refreshing after washing. For cleanser purpose, do not wash too long. Allow 30 seconds on skin is sufficient already. Since skin is already cleansed 1st step mention above, remember, do not over strip face skin.

Next, since I am progressing well, I add another bottle into my regime called Moisture Skin Repair - Rice extract. It is known rice water is superb to skin. Therefore, I use this after cleansing face and before lotion. It is just a rice water so it is easily absorb without greasiness or oiliness thereafter. I realized after applying the rice water, subsequent applications are easily absorb into skin and also retain skin moisture. I can see by using this rice extract, scars heal faster. Something like expedite the skin renewal process :)

Previously I am using Laneige dual eye cream. My mom said is nto good to use SPF on eye area since the skin around the eye area is very fragile and thin. SPF is for UV-block so maybe too strong for the eye area skin. As to how true this is I am not sure. So far, there is none eye products that come with SPF or even so, I am sure not many. The infamous Dual eye cream is Day cream comes with SPF 25+ and Night cream without SPF. After using, I do not find anything in particular except my eye area skin feels tight and dry most of the time. So, now I am using Kose Infinity Eye Cream for day and night. It is without SPF and it is rich in moisture neither oily not greasy after application. Skin feels comfy, no longer uptight.

Sunblock is a MUST USE AND HAVE!! It is the step that can help in prevention of skin aging due to harmfulness of UV and other exposure. It also prevent sunburn. For my skin, is easily blushed. So by using sunblock can prevent sunburn when I am out under sun for too long. For dry skin people, by using sunblock can help prevent freckles.

1 comment:

  1. Hello may i know when you appling the eye cream? Before or after sunblock/night cream?tq

    ReplyDelete