Friday 19 October 2012

Mother & Son Bonding Moments

I proudly announce that my son Yu Kai is getting manageable :) Hopefully, he will grow up healthy & wise and obedient :) He used to be a difficult little boy who drained my energy and I had to keep up with his fussy & crankiness. For the past week, I spend more time with him as usually my dad will help me to care for him after work. I take over the caring part after work as my dad is in overseas. Amazingly, my little boy has a different behavior now..I am so surprised that taking care of him is no longer draining but it turns out being FUN! From being dislike hassle, now I enjoy every moments with him. Shockingly to say this :- I am constantly looking forward to go home now and I even plan what to do with him after work. 

I am very happy that he is now into Lego building. Starts off with Mega Blocks. He loves stacking and dismantling. Besides running around and be little rascal, he can now sit and play for awhile. Of course, the toys must fascinate him to bind his butt down..hehehe...He can now understand and listen to what I tell him. He is less stubborn and also less fighting back. I strongly believe he happens to be a good boy because I spend more time with him and patience with him. Less scolding him so he is more happy and willing to listen than despise me. He still does some naughty actions that I said no to but the occurance is much lesser now and not that drastic. 

He is way too smart boy that is why sometimes I feel that difficult times with him are because he know what he wants and he is well aware of his surrounding at a very early age. Like a tiger fighting for its' survival :) So happens to be his zodiac that is why he caters some of the tiger's criteria :) Afterall, he is just a simple plain boy who enjoys fun time and wants constant playing. I have faith in my little boy when he starts pre-school that he will excel and definitely will show me another amazing side of him that is hidden in him. I know he will continue to amaze me :) I know and pray hard that he will be an obedient and healthy boy many years to come :)!

I love you my baby Yu Kai!! Muacks Muacks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment