Thursday 15 November 2012

OMG! My baby boy is now entering Pre-school phase :)

Yup! My baby Yu Kai is now going to school. I send him to Cherie Hearts of Singapore origin management company. It is also located nearby my house. Kai is now 23 months old. He started school on 1st Nov. First 3 days were disastrous. He cried non stop and went hysterically out of control. 2nd and 3rd days were even worst because he remembered the route to his school. So, imagine my nightmare began from the ride from home all the way to school :)

Lucky for me..my son 180 degrees changed on his 4th day to school. He knew he was on his way to school. He sat very quietly on his car seat until he reached school. During the journey, I kept giving him prep talk. Soothing talk..whatever..just to prevent him erupting..haha..He only cried abit when reached but no longer hysterical. Needless to say, 5th day was a smooth sailing day. He did not fuss at all. He carried his own bag and he walked into school himself. I am so proud of my beloved baby boy. On this day, on my way to office, tears well up in my eyes. Why?! Because the memory of him so obedient, I was so touched. That was my 1st reason. 2nd, he swung away my hand when he saw his teacher approaching. He was so anxious that he ran up to the door trying to unlock. 3rd, he only waved goodbye to mummy on his teacher's instruction..haha..When he waved, he was abit going to burst into crying so I thought I quickly soothe him by saying "its ok, mummy will come fetch you very soon..see you later"..Alas, I did not even finish that sentence, he already turned and ran into his school hand in hand with his teacher name, Teacher Annie :) Teacher Annie gave him a sayang kiss on his 4th day to reward him for not crying :)

Well I hope sending school now will be at ease. Importantly, I hope Kai enjoys his school and learns more things from there and last but not least, socialize and mingle well with the children and teachers there.

No comments:

Post a Comment