Sunday 23 December 2012

How much has my baby Ced has grown so far?

At the ripe age of 2 years old, Ced has attended pre-school for 2 months now and now he is enjoying his a week long school holidays :) I notice that after attending school, he now can eat by himself and will bring his empty plate and cup to kitchen after finishing the food and drink. Can now communicate with us. So, to me is getting easier :) He is way too smart resulting difficulties to reason with him. Parenting isn't easy at all :) He is now 14kgs. He can recognize alot of things such as:- apple, bag, carrot, duck, egg, fish, moon, octopus, quil, sock, umbrella & X-ray (which he referred to as Kong kong's hand). All these are from his A-Z block board I bought him a year ago :) On his 2yo birthday, he surprised me by saying "picture" :)

New food eating venture - he dips bread into milo and eats :) He learns fast and remembers well. The beauty of children nowadays. He shares his food with me especially dried ones like biscuits and cornflakes. He either give me some from his bowl or he takes a bite and gives me a bite. How loving isn't it? hehehe...He is my sunshine and everything of my life. :)

I am lucky as Cedric is indeed an understanding and behaving boy. Although, he is mischievous at times. Once, he was eating biscuits and walking around with crumbs everywhere. I told him to stay where he was and finish the biscuits before anything else as mummy does not like dirtiness. He squat on the spot he was and munched :). He knows when washing his bumbum, he needs to squat :) He now knows to poo/pee in potty but only when he is with maid. If anyone around, he will not potty. As for bathing time, he is goodboy as he will not fuss when bathe is done. At my place, he will obediently put back the water scoop where it is belong and leave shower place. At my mom's place, he will pass me his toys and stand up to leave. Oh boy, how adorable and angelic he is :)

He got a construction toy set from his uncle and aunt for his bday cum xmas gift :) A good choice as he is now interested on construction site and big vehicles :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment