Sunday 23 December 2012

My Personal Review of Skincare - Part 3

HOHOHO!! Merry Christmas to everyone who is reading my blog now..hehehe..Well, as mentioned above, Skincare - Women's favourite topic..:) My last experiment with Mary Kay has brought me to the next height. Depending on individual skin, MK has provided improvement/changes to my skin. To be fair, MK unclogged my clogged skin..hahaha...Unfortunately, another brand that does not sustain for me. 2 months into using it, I suffered viral infection which resulted face & full body with red rashes. It started with my face - red, itchy & blotchy. In MK, all its' cleansers are 3-in-1 type which means come in beads form for daily scrub. It only trigger my skin even more. So, I decided to get myself Clinique moisturizer and cleanser to use temporary until my skin recover but on my way to Clinique counter, out of a sudden 2 females right in front of me suddenly stopped and turned around hurriedly walked up to Biotherm counter which was doing promotion. I overheard them saying "hey, Biotherm is doing promotion over there. Let's check it out." All along, Biotherm has not interest me yet. Even I came upon its' products in magazines. The counter exists for some time but still not interest me to check it out until then. I consulted one of Biotherm's senior regarding my burning face. She reommended me some products to use and estimated 2 weeks recovery. She told me my face now is like a hot saucepan, when you add oil/water to the burning saucepan will hear "ppsss" sound. Even using her products, my skin will still be red but it will slowly subside and recover. Miraculously, it took 2 days to recover only. Thank God! :) 1st application - soothe my skin instead of worsening. Does not irritate my skin further. 2nd application - redness reducing. 3rd application - recover.

Amazing right?!! :) Lucky in time for my Xmas celebration with nice complexion instead of burning hot skin. LOL!! I am using Biotherm PurrFect toner and moisturizer, Source Therapy Serum, Sunblock (Day); BioSource toner and moisturizer, Source Therapy Serum (Night). Simple and easy steps. Easily absorb, so reduce so much of my time during application :) Outcome is matte without stripping feeling. Now, into 2nd week of using. Hopefully, can lock my heart to it's brand forever after. Tired of hoping around skincare brand but I do not know why after some time, skin will go bad again and make me skincare hop all over again.

Hope everyone enjoys this festive seasons..!! Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment