Monday 18 November 2013

Fantastic Awesome Facial Spa Experience at JURLIQUE

Previously I mentioned on Kanebo Salon. Now, this is by far better than that :) It costs me a bomb as well for a session - RM320.00. Does it worth it?? YES!!

Jurlique is an Australian brand with 25 years history on nature ingredients. Once again, more or less like L'occitane & BOV where essential oils play a role in every of its' products. Depending on your skin condition/texture, the beautician will recommend appropriately. So, this facial package I bought is Firming with calendula which helps on soothing.

I was welcomed by a tranquil spa like room with wooden everywhere and essential oil smells plus dimly lit lighting. The feeling was like I was in a Balinese spa room :) I will not go into facial procedures as all facial is typical. What makes Jurlique outstanding with my years of facial from everywhere? Well........

My first time being introduced to Spa Ball - a very cold Balls come in a pair. The beautician will use them to massage my whole face over a spread of paste (not sure is a mask or something to go along with Spa Ball Massage). After this, a special sheet will spread over my face and collagen be dripped on it. Was told Collagen mask. Next also my first ever experience on infusing Oxygen gas over my face - spray type by a machine.

The facial started off with scalp massage then ended with shoulder massage PLUS legs massage. Usually, will end on shoulder massage but in Jurlique is a full detox and spa experience. Where starts with head and will end with toes :) After shoulder massage, beautician would wind up abit on upper bed - for circulation/flowing then she would massage legs.

A calming and most relaxing after a tiring day or stress. One should try out!! Highly recommended!! The facial did not leave me a bruised face but since was told congested with breakouts then obviously will have red dots on the squeezed parts. The next morning, I woke up with a calm face. Bruised was gone.

Needless to say, I bought a basic care from Jurlique which I just started. It will be my christmas blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post.it such a nice Facial massage
    product of good quality which gives you fresh feel .i am happy to buy this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i hope my skin will adapt to the products too :) thanx!

    ReplyDelete