Sunday 24 March 2013

My Beautiful Son - 27th month

It has been awhile since i last pen down my gem son's progress :) Apart from being cheeky and mischievous, he has grown so much. Since going to pre-school, his vocabs has increasingly well. Knowledge is widen too. Communication now is getting easier. Since, he can now understand more, he is easy to care by. Ced is the type of boy that accept soft approach rather than harsh. He is a good boy so much so that he willing to be reasoned by me. For eg. during bathing time, he loves to play water in a bucket with water scoop. But I need him to be out of the shower to go to bed . So, I allow him to play but I told him once the water is out, you must go to your room and sleep. To which, he agrees and he really honors it. Which kids do not want to play instead of sleeping? None, right? As a parent, I need to makesure my son gets his sleep time and play time scheduled well. So, for every action, I will inform him ahead that he needs to sleep now and wake up to play later. He is such an understanding boy, he allows me to tuck him into bed for napping.

He is such an angel when he is obedient but sometimes he does cranky. Oh well, which kids don't :) For crankiness, I need to attend to it gently to avoid him being hysterical and deny everything after that. Getting him calms down is the first priority then proceed to soft reasoning to make him understand eventually, he gets  it. Conclusion, patience and with reasoning = calm and understanding kid. Once Ced gets the idea of it, usually is inked in his memory. Following days, will be much better.

He is a talkative boy as once he is awake, he can never stops calling 'mummy..mummy..mummy'..Even he has nothing in mind, he will still keep calling mummy and simply find something to say/do :) He loves crane so much so he needs crane toy, build crane with lego/duplo, draw crane on his drawing pad..everything and everyday are about CRANE. He is a busybody boy too. Loves to do things by himself such as eat by himself, helping hand to me - carry things to maid, clean up his toys after play, flush his own pee/poo..basically, what you need him to help, he is a willing party to help you be extra hands :) He starts peeing and poo lesser in his pampers when he is around with me. As in school, he is off pampers and so far he does not leak. But at home or go out, I usually put on pampers on him as I am a lazy mom. Blek! But he will tell me when he wants to pee/poo often now instead of leaking into his pampers.

Today is the first day I put him on fullday at school. Hopefully, all is well :) Heavy hearted when I left him this morning at school. I miss the time I rushed off from office to pick him up at 1pm then backed home to mothering him till night. In fact, not too bad. I hope he is well taken care of in school and very big hope he adapts to it. Tomorrow is a better day..!

No comments:

Post a Comment