Wednesday 27 March 2013

Olden Days Tradition Still Lives In This Era - Part 2

I do not understand why I am mistreated all these years even into my adulthood. Maybe after having me, resulting many bad things occur around her that make her despises me. But, my mom told me that after having me, financially and lives had improved. So, I really do not know what else can cause the person that carried me for 9mths and delivered me be so mean to me. All these years I am a slave to her - she has vision problem, so I am her eyes. Since, I was schooling age, I could not do much, so, I only helped around when necessary and as needed. I always accompanied my mom to anywhere she went by lending my arms for her to held, informed her whenever there was potholes, steps..etc.

When I got my driver's license, I will drive her around instead of taking cab. Conclusion, I treat her like whatever a mother-daughter close bond would have done. To the extend of scooping meal for her or cut up the meal for her to ease her eating. Run errand for her. The list goes on and on..I really feel that I do not deserve being treated harshly. She can love my bros dearly but she does not need to be mean to me. Afterall, I am the one doing things for her for so many years without complain. From hatred when I was a kid, to forgiven her when I was a young girl on what she bestowed to me but I will not forget how she treats me. The hatred is no longer burning inside me and to the furthest I can go is to forgive her but not forget the whole issues.

I am raised to bow to her just like she bows to her sons. I tried to win her heart by excelling in my education, my service in my parents company, my marriage and even my motherhood to my own adorable son. I tried my best in everything just to gain her love but alas, all turned into a blind eye and deaf ear. In the end, years ago, I already stopped gaining her love. To me now, is to continue my filial as a daughter till the day she breathe her last. I believe in karma and I am a soft hearted person so I cannot be mean as she does. I will still help her eventhough I loathe doing it as she shows neither appreciation nor cherish.

(2) She told lies about my husband, the then boyfriend of mine of his career when she first introduced him to my relatives in Singapore. Yes, my mom is a Singaporean. She always will shows discomfort and refuse and silence whenever people mention about my husband and me. She does not share our success. She will make it looks how lame we are as possible, if she cannot hide it, she will keep quiet - imagine, when people ask, she did not respond - how embarrass she make us? On the contrary, she boasted about her sons regardless some are false claims by herself. Even there occurs any less success by my bros, she will anyhow cover it up or will twist it to a success events. Ha Ha Ha! Fantastic right?

Only me and my husband and now my son, she will tarnish us whenever she can and as much as she can. Also will have false claims by herself but not of good things but lies of bad things on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment