Sunday 7 September 2014

Lancome UV BB Complete SPF50 VS H2O Plus CC SPF30

In hot and humid country where I am in, the highest SPF is recommended if outdoor too much. But it does not really work that way. I have to ask permission from my skin though :) With my fantastic result from Lancome skincare, well, not very satisfying on its' UV though. Although, I do not have break out by using its' UV Expert XL-Shield™ BB Complete Shield – Correct – Unify SPF50 PA++++ , there are 2 things which I do not like. First, skin is overly shiny even though I keep tissue off thinking it is sebum secretion but the truth it is not. Second, cause me blackhead. Must be too heavy for my large pores cum combi skin. The only thing I like of it is, it is BB complete which means give me better appearance. Cost RM175/tube.

As for FACE OASIS CC CREAM BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 PA+++ , is superb for my skin. SPF not heavy plus it is oil-free. So, I highly recommend this to combi to oily skin people. I do not have much to cover except sunburn (redness when under sun exposure/dehydrate), to be in the safe hand, I opt to use tinted UV. It is a very lightweight formula which does not clog pores. Pores are breathable. Non shiny skin effect. Matte outcome. Cost RM110/pump tube.

Both give good protection against UV as I do not sunburn easily. With my latest regime, I am sure it helps in a way too. Always go for suitable skincare to achieve flawless and resilient skin. Whatever color on top, remember to cleanse it well before bed with suitable cleanser. Skin will improve day after day. Next, I will blog down tips on skincare regimen to achieve smooth skin. 

Stay Tune! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment