Monday 7 April 2014

UPDATES: The Faceshop & Etude House

Before moving on to a new brand, hehehehe...Behold ya :) Let me put a period on these 2 brands. I formally announced that The Faceshop Long Wearing SPF45 is not working on me. Because it gave me breakouts. So, I can confirm not suitable to pimples prone and large pores with active sebum skin. When I first used it which I blogged about did mention it broke me out. After stopping to try out EH skincare, showed sign of recovering without new ones popping out. Then few days ago, I started back my Faceshop skincare, and pimples were popping out again.

The Faceshop skincare is more hydrating than EH. On the other hand, EH skincare is more moisturizing than The Faceshop. Sticking on either 1 single brand for 3 weeks onwards, the effectiveness level is depleting. My testimonial on both skincare was at least 2 weeks onward with continuous daily used. As to what products I tested, please read my previous blogs with the header of the brand name.

After using EH Moistful Collagen First Essence for a week and so, tiny white bumps appearing and eventually 1-2 pimples pop out. So, now on off I use it on my neck and arms only. Like I said, I need to finish it off anyways, otherwise, waste my money :) The Faceshop products I bought not oily so when my skin is down, I can come back for some light regime. Light regime for a period of time will cause me dry skin, then I will alternate to EH products that I bought which is oilier consistency.

In short, depends on my that day skin - to finish off the products. If you are on natural products, I think you will like The Faceshop as it claimed to be natural and Etude House not focusing on natural that much. I do not recommend both brands for Sensitive Skin people. Please proceed to my following review to know why.

NOTE: The Faceshop has a new line called The Calming Seed claimed for Sensitive skin. I did not purchase and I do not intend to try this line out but if you happen to fall into sensitive skin category and you would like to try The Faceshop brand, please go ahead with this line. Although in my review, I claimed to find its' products typical as with other brands but so far no bad experience aside its' Power Long Lasting SPF45 sunblock. EH products are more focused on youngsters and teenagers skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment