Wednesday 16 November 2011

10th Anniversary down the road - Mr & Mrs Teoh

Hubby is the one bringing back bucks for the household majorly. From an engineer (so called small fry by my mom), today he's a Manager in an established Japanese company. He lavishes me most of the time to the extend of expensive goods and spending. I am a working wife cum mother. Life with my hubby can be considered good by far. Note, we do argue on and off over the decade. We do share same interests such as movies, try out at new restaurants, explore new places...Either we compromise with each other's interests or we really enjoy each other company. One thing for sure we both like is COFFEE! :)
After all these years, hubby still keeps the same routine from day 1 of us together - that is will call me daily at work each morning and noon.

Arrival of Cedric has bonded us to the next level. Baby Cedric keeps us busy and handful. However, hubby and I still manage to have 2 persons' world together over weekends. After dropping off my son and maid at my parents' place, we will proceed to our movies and lunches and whatever errands we need to do. Finally, before fetching my son for dinners outside, we still get to rest and relax at home over my favourite TVB series :)

I certainly hope that hubby and I will grow old together gracefully and that our son will grow up well along with us. I hope hubby will still love me and son for many years to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment