Sunday 13 November 2011

December - The arrival of My Dearest Baby Boy

Hence, after trying for a year and 4 months, I was finally blessed with a positive result on prego test kit :) I thought it would be another ordinary month, with another menses and importantly another failure to concieve. Unbelievable and kinda shocked me when the prego kit showed big red "+". Needless to say more, I was in ecstatic mode, happy and excited plus cloud 9 again :) The first thing I did when I came out from the bathroom was to call my hubby to inform him the good news. Obviously and naturally, he too was shocked and happy. He too in disbelieved and asked me, " are you sure?" and asked me to get diagnosed by a gynae soonest possible.

Finally, our prayer was answered :) Throughout my 9 months pregnancy, I was lucky to have no symptoms where usually expectant mom will experience. I was pretty much "still" myself. Except, 1st trimester - prefer spicy food, 2nd trimester - sour/bitter food and lastly 3rd trimester - sweet food. But I didn't have big appetite neither morning sickness nor grow fat :) My tummy was not very huge so after delivery, I was kinda before pre-natal state. My hubby of course was more attentive on every movement and everything i did. He super lovely towards me and never argued with me and tolerated me throughout my queen period of time - 9 months :)

During my last trimester, my hubby was on bussinestrip to Taiwan for 2 consecutive months. We then kept in touch daily via Skype. The most touching and memorable thing was we both visited Cartier website without knowing on different part of the globe. He bought me a Trinity Cartier Ring from his trip for delivering him a baby boy. Just as I wanted it 3 years ago but I didn't buy it.

Here we are -- on December 2010, I was admitted for delivery. My labour lasted 8 minutes and my jewel was born to this world!! Many said my boy loves me as he didn't let me suffer long to deliver him. Everything happened very fast and brief. Bravo to myself -- I did it without epidural!! Haha..The experience is priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment