Sunday 13 November 2011

My Marriage Days

Here we go...the wedding bells!! :) :) My hubby and I got married in 2006. The morning of the day of my wedding, I was very very nervous and yet excited. It was held in a very nice grand ballroom of E&O Hotel. My wedding was not planned well and many happened ad hoc-ly. Anyways, all went gracefully. Had grand dinner at Rasa Sayang Resort with my Singapore relatives who came all the way to attend my one in a lifetime wedding occassion.

Honeymoon - We went to South Africa. It was another right choice we made correctly. Initially, I wanted to go Italy. In many perceptions, Italy supposes to be romantic and suits best for honeymoon-goers. However, not in my perspective. We went to Italy on our 3rd year marriage anniversary and turned out not as enjoyable as in South Africa. I like best of our honeymoon was the experience at Safari. We stayed in Mabula Lodge and travelled in open jeep to view wild animals at the safari.

Planning to try for a baby after 2 years marriage when we have our own house to live in. However, I had a brief pregnancy before our house could move in. It ended with ectopic pregnancy. It was a very sad and painful experience for me. Although, the pregnancy was not expected, still it inked me very deeply. Since then, I suffered some kind of depression. Meaning of  "some kind", I was okay throughout my daily livelihood, still cheerful and went around merrily like usual BUT when I saw my menses came, I was devastated again and again....and..again...

In the meantime, I did enjoy greatly with my hubby for approximately nearly 4 years before being blessed with our bundle of joy newborn baby boy. Two of us would easily took off to anywhere, anytime without responsibility. Everything was easier to plan and expect. 2 to go..hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment