Wednesday 16 November 2011

My Cedric boy - 1 year old

Looking back now, I am really proud of myself :) I don't know how I can endure everything in raising him until this stage. There are indeed some difficult moments that my hubby and mostly me have to face. All the trouble undertaken for the past year. All parents do, right?! :) I am lucky in my own way. Cedric stops his night feeding since 2 months old. So far, I don't have to change his diaper in the middle of the night. On top of that, he is not a pacifier boy. Great isn't it? :) But he drools alot until now..is even worst during teething time. For now, he has 8 teeth all together - 4 on top, 4 bottom. He looks gorgeously with his new set of teeth when he smile.

For the past weeks and still ongoing, experiencing difficulties to get him eats his congee - pork, chicken, fish even at times cerealac too. Wonder why he keeps spitting out, makes feeding time difficult and dirty. Gladly, he still drinks his milk well. He is not a sour boy just like daddy :) both dislike sourish food. Therefore, Cedric dislikes yogurt too! In many ways, he inherits daddy's habits. Besides, sharing same tastebud, Cedric too will wake up scratching himself just like daddy! Moving on, Cedric does share some similarities with mommy - in terms of look wise. He inherits my facial alot.

0-6 mths :- Mostly milk and sleep. So was alot easier during these months as he was mostly in babycot.

6-8 mths :- Solid food came into picture. To kick start with, I gave him cerealac brown rice. From there he got to taste varieties of flavours - ranging oats & prune, wheat & honey, biscuits to chew on & finally congee with vege, carrot and potato. Introducing solid food was alittle difficult for Cedric as he fussed alot. Eventually, he got used to it too and enjoyed the food fed to him. At times would cry for more when he finished the whole bowl of cereal. He was in a way a late boomer for he could not sit by himself when he reached 8 mths. So, we bought him a walker.

9-11 mths :- Within a month after using the walker, he can now sit, crawl and stand by himself. He loves walker as he can go anywhere he wants like lightning strike. Yup, he is fast! Due to we never let him on hard floor, he cannot walk by himself just yet plus, he does not know what is pain yet. He will tend to drop/bang his head on the hard surface just like he does everytime on soft surface. This action will entail with his crying aloud :) Oh well, he is afterall a crying baby type of boy. For he cries for big or small matters that happen on him. Wonder from who he picks up this attitude..hehehe...Now, he screams alot. Screams with his thundering vocal. The loudness and shrieking scream can spoil one's eardrum. Yes, it hurts my eardrums lots. I am still researching as to why feeding time is so difficult and dirty now. He will spit out the food - congee (everytime) and cereal (occassionally). Initially, I thought he was a vegetarian as he was all right with all food until I introduced meat (pork, chick, fish) to him. Then, he starts his spitting game. Then one day, he spat on cereal too. This really makes me confused. This is also a month (11th) where he is a good boy during meal time for daddy & mommy. He can sit on babychair for entire time till we finish our meal. Phew!

12 mth :- This will be upcoming in another month :) I hope will be much much more better and easier and the most importantly I pray for his good health, smooth growing up and be good boy. All in the happening month of December where his birthday and christmas come together :) Happy Birthday dearie & Merry Christmas..

No comments:

Post a Comment