Monday 29 April 2013

All About The Luxury Line of Skincare - Kanebo Impress

Like I promised in my previous skincare review blog, that I will blog on my experience on my facial experience with Kanebo Salon. Comparatively with my years ago facial experience with them, this time I had a wonderful facial treatment spa!! Hahaha...Last time, the extraction part was tedious as it was exactly the typical type of squeezing and poking here and there which resulted in me in tears and also with bruised face which I disliked so much so that I stopped going to Kanebo Salon. On the other hand, this time, the extraction part is totally different method than before. It is merely scrapping type of feeling, I do not feel uncomfortable and I do not have bruised face nor red face...I am actually quite impressed with this kind of method and yet leaving my skin real clean from pores. As for popping the pimples (which I always will have 1 or 2 during menses time), of course the poking will trigger some pain feeling but the way the beautician did it was so gentle that did not make me grimacing in pain. Practically, she just squeezed abit and dabbed abit, repeat these procedures a few times until clear out. Well, with this gentle method, once again the pimple area was neither inflamed nor bruised. Conclusion, I can go out after my session unlike last time, I usually would go home straight. The session came with a welcoming hot peach tea and ended with a cup of hot ginger tea :) AAhh...what a relaxing spa like..hehehe...

The treatment came with shoulder massage and facial massage. As for eye treatment, it came with massage on eye areas and finally put on eye masks and an icy cold eye pad over my eye areas. My facial came with 2 masks step - 1st with clay mask, 2nd sheet mask. TA DA....!! After facial, skin is luminious, radiant & glowing...so much clean and refresh!!Love it very much..cannot wait for another month for my next session...lol..

All right, let's move on to my luxury skincare line Impress. Yes, I am using this range currently. Like I mentioned in my last blog, I do not like the feeling of stickiness and oily after feel. Well, the correct way of using Kanebo skincare is by using its' recommended Adhesive Method (you can view it in their website Kanebo.com). Whereby, after applying - use palms to press against the skin - something like patting, just that in a gentler way. Until the greasiness fully absorb into the skin. This way, will not leave skin sticky after feel. Also a good way for blood circulation and skin elasticity. Skin is smooth due to the work of Impress Brightener (which slough away dead skin cells & any left behind impurities), Blanchir Clear Con gives skin 1st layer of moisturizing and also helps on anti-bacterial (usually I have slight red skin, after using this either on cotton or as mask, leave my skin cool and fair and moisturized), Impress Emulsion gives my skin glows and luminous (importantly, it acts as 2nd layer of moisturizing. Pores visibly reduced. Was told, enough moisture level will give skin no redness (dehydrate) and pores will look much more refine as it is plumped up). Honestly speaking, after using Kanebo Impress & Blanchir, my skin indeed hydrately moisturized!! Skin is soft. By following their double cleansing advice, indeed pores are much more clean and less clog and also less blackheads. Anyways, Kanebo's concept is "double cleansed, double moisturized".

So far, it delivers perfectly on me. I love it!! My skin is always dehydrate but so far none delivers except Kiehl's. However, Kanebo is the only 1 that 100% delivers moisture level into my skin. I can leave home without powder on and my skin is not red at all. If happen to be hot or blush does occur, my skin is pinkish. I have thin dermis layer, so no matter what, I will still blush. But, skin is alot improved even pinkish I do not look horrible like I used to :) The best part is so far no breakouts so I need to use for at least 2 months to know whether I have any negative results happen..so far, I am into 3rd/4th week of using Kanebo Skincare.

As for price, well yes it is extremely expensive. That is why I call it Luxury Line of Skincare. Hahaha...Per bottle around 300-400 - Impress line. Unlike SKII, to people is expensive but the bottle is huge and can last several months. For Kanebo, the bottle is not as huge as SKII and the recommended usage is full pump, 1-2 pumps, so you can imagine with this amount, I think can only last max 2-3 months. Also need to depend on how many times you use, twice or thrice a day. For my case, twice. Recently, I bought additionally Impress IC Night cream which cost me RM400+. I do not use daily but sometimes I do use continuously for days before stopping for a day or two. I love this cream as well. It is not oily neither sticky after feel. Best is, it comes with light rose scented. Aaahh, luxury indeed :)

Pricey skincare but worth it if one can afford. I think my skin is much more supple now. Interested readers can give it a try and I hope it does it's miracle on you girls too!! :) All the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment