Monday 22 April 2013

My Personal Review of Skincare - Part 7

A bit of here and there..hehe..In a single April month, I have been blogging quite a few blogs..especially on skincare...lol...last week I paid a visit to Kanebo Salon for its' Limited Set - Compact Powder, Skin Mist, Loose Powder for RM208. Apart from that, I was persuaded by the beautician to sign up Mother's Day package..hahaha...for RM831 (if I had not mistaken) entitled full size - Impress Brightener, Impress Lotion, Impress Emulsion, Impress UV Essence, Sheet Mask, 3 Facial Treatments, 2 Eye Treatments. For Skincare items can be mix and match as long as RM831>. Was told Blanchir Clear Conditioner can be used as mask as well as Lotion (so I swapped this with Impress Lotion).

Moving on, many years ago I used Kanebo before. Did not like it as it leaves sticky oily after feel. Breakout. That was when I was still in my tertiary education. Now, I give it a try again. The sticky oily after feel still exist. So I still do not like it. I do love the face powder as it leaves my skin protected and I do not feel anything on. A very good thing to use after my skincare regime since I dislike sticky feel. After putting the powder up, skin no longer oily instead leave velvety skin. Usually, after the powder, I will spray the mist to set and plump up my skin for the day. The mist is refreshing & moisturizing. Is handy to carry around if you have skin sensitivity. Feel itchy or dry, spray on it - will damp and cool the skin. Separately, Blanchir Clear Con as mask, a very good one though. Cooling and moisturizing indeed. I make it a daily mask use..hehehe..The sheet mask from Kanebo - 15pcs - RM25. I also love using it as Lotion - patting using cotton pad. I realized that not to put too much emulsion and UV essence (recommended usage is too much for me, so recently I cut down the volume), then pat lightly after applying can decrease the sticky/oiliness. For now, I use Kanebo skincare in the morning because I have the Lunasol powder to my rescue :), evening and night will be Kiehl's - still my favourite!!

Tomorrow will be going for Kanebo facial. Will comment about it after I try it out. Likewise, many years ago, I did do facial at Kanebo Salon. Did not like it as well because leave my skin very red and on those squeeze parts were even more red and bruised to the extend of need a week to recover. Addition, caused skin breakouts too after each session. Now, will try again and see what is the outcome be. By far, Biotherm facial is the only facial that will not give me breakouts, plus, presentable after the session as it does not leave me redness or bruised.

No comments:

Post a Comment